- This is where you’ll start turning the skills you’ve gained pursuing your passions into the keys to unlock your potential. If you’ve done your research, considered your options and are full of determination, this is the place to be.
- Our selection tools are designed to find out if you have the skills, behaviors and passion we believe you’ll need to shape your future. We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible to complete. You can find overviews of the process and helpful tips from our recruiters.
- More into Faculty of Business/economic/ entrepreneurship/ finance / marketing
- 3 months internship as Financial Services Consultant and area of expose are in finance, investment, insurance, loan and corporate risk management like employee benefit.
- In this period of internship, they are able to obtain 4 industry licenses such as Basic Insurance exam, investment linked exam, Islamic Takaful exam and General Insurance exam.
- Program includes from Sales n Marketing to Management. 5 star and certified training all for FREE.
- After the internship, they are given the chance to convert themselves into Full time with basic paid.
- We will be paying RM500-800 per month on selective individual and upon completion of the graduate will have a nice completion certificate as well.
Wealth Management Advisor
- A wealth management advisor or wealth manager is a type of financial advisor who utilizes the spectrum of financial disciplines available, such as financial and investment advice, legal or estate planning, accounting, and tax services, and retirement planning, to manage an affluent client’s wealth for one set fee.
- Monthly Allowance Up to RM9000
Commission, incentive, bonuses and foreign trip will be payable based on performance.
- A Financial Advisor is a finance professional who provides consulting and advice about an individual’s or entity’s finances. Financial advisors can help individuals and companies reach their financial goals sooner by providing their clients with strategies and ways to create more wealth.
- Monthly Allowance up to RM3000
Commission, incentive, bonuses and foreign trip will be payable based on performance